Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's almost Valentines Day.......

Emma Claire, always ready for her closeup!
Kaitlyn did not want her picture taken, So I'm sure this will make wonderful blackmail in the future:)

What a cutie pie, if I might say so myself:)


And we all know what that means?!? Time to get the Christmas pics off the camera and on to the laptop! I know I'm just a little behind, but none the less here they are. Hope you enjoy! This Christmas was really nice. We were able to enjoy almost every moment even though it did go faster than we would have liked. My Brother David was able to come home, and we were all so very grateful for that. This was his first year that he was away from home and he wasn't able to make it home for Thanksgiving. These pics were taken Christmas eve after our candlelight service at our Church.



Merry Christmas 2008!
Kaitlyn Rose
Emma Claire
Addison Grace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous girls!!!