I love to find a good deal. It is such a rush, I think that I may need an intervention......but I don't have time for that now.
Anyway, I have heard of these people who print off coupons and get stuff for little to no cost, but I thought that it was just too good to be true. Well a friend suggested that I check out this site, www.moneysavingmoms.com it is the real deal. They even have a site that they work with that can download coupons to your Dillons card so you don't even have to print anything off and remember it at the register. I tried it tonight and paid 1cent for a 4 pack of toilet paper! It was sooooooo cool, I can't wait to go back. I hope you check it out, its really not as hard as I thought that it was. Let me know if it works for you:)
1 comment:
Correction!!! It was free! I didn't have to pay anything. I just looked at the receipt wrong. Cool Beans:)
Post a Comment