The Life of Princess Kaitlyn, Princess Emma and Princess Addison...and the Queen Mum who is about to loose her mind!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Hmmmmm
I was watching a news program this evening and one of the guests was Melissa Ethridge. Now i'm not a big fan of her but what can i say there wasn't much else on. So as i was listening i found that she was on pushing her new Christmas album, "A New Thought for Christmas". Okay......whats your new thought?!? I was thinking to myself. Well in her own words she wanted a Christmas album without the.....and i quote...."Religiosity" of Christmas. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! What is Christmas then, a big fat guy shoving his face with cookies and making it all around the world with a hurd of flying deer!!! You must be kidding me....."okay calm down", i said to myself as my blood pressure tried to returned to normal. I understand that not everyone believes in the One True Living God that sent His only begotten Son to earth as a baby for the only purpose of dying so that I may live. But most everyone is "okay" with the baby in a manger at Christmas time! Or so I thought. I guess I was just shocked at her honesty. So it came time for the host to ask the question of the day...."whats your favorite song on the new album?".....to which she answered......" O Holy Night". .............. Thats it I give up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment