The Life of Princess Kaitlyn, Princess Emma and Princess Addison...and the Queen Mum who is about to loose her mind!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
A Unicorn with Flippers!
Emma is our middle daughter and there really is never a dull moment with her around. This evening I was sitting watching some T.V. with my hubby when she comes into the room. She was on her hands and knees and moving in a quite unsual maner. It was then that we noticed that she was telling us that she was a unicorn. Okay....not sure where that come from, but never the less glad she was using her imagination. "A Unicorn?!?" i said , "Yes" she replied. " A unicorn with flippers".......did she just say flippers? I repeated it back to her, "so, you are a unicorn with flippers". "No, mama a UNICORN with FLIPPERS!" I looked down and noticed that she had slippers on her hands and feet. Oh that reminds me.... where did I put that number for speech therapy????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment