Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kake Man is Back!!!!!

Say what you may about the debate over Santa Clause. But like him or not if you raised around this area you have to remember Kake Man and Santa. It was a tradition around our house that was for sure. I really never remember believing in Santa, but loved to watch just the same. We would laugh when Kake Man would just about push Santa over the edge! And I would laugh and laugh when my sister would swing her fountain poney tail around and around while copying Kake Man zoooooming and zoooming around the world. But my favorite part was on Christmas Eve when Santa would read the true meaning of CHRISTmas...and he would always end with......"and remember little children that it is more blessed to give than receive". Who can argue with that:) It will be starting again, Monday, December 15th -December 24th at 4:30pm on Kake channel 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are writing again...I love hearing about your life...

Anonymous said...

I loved Kake Man! And I so remember Erin and her fountain ponytail! Memories! :-)