Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's almost here!!

My baby brother is almost a mean and tough fighting machine! I can hardly wait to see him. Brian already thinks that he is going to cry when he sees David. There is a bond that is shared when you go threw the toughest training in the world. They will be "Brothers" now and not just brothers-in-law! They are both busy trying to decided which tatoo to get. Oh brother! I guess it's part of that male bonding thingy. Well today starts the last part of the training. And it will be tough. They won't ask them to do anything that their bodies can't do, but their minds will be stretched. It's all preparing them for what they may face in the future. I am sure that David will do just fine. I think that he will surprise himself and I am sure that he is surprising Mom. I can't imagine what it must be like to see your child go threw such a transition. Emma has been calling herself David all morning and if you call her Emma she won't respond. She says" no...I'm unkey David." I think that they miss him. Well we will all see him soon!! Can't wait.

No comments: